Updates for DxO Optics Pro are now occurring more frequently in order to support more cameras and lenses as quickly as possible. Here is the latest news:
New for January:
- The Panasonic DMC-GH2 and Sony SLT-A55 cameras are now supported.
- 165 camera/lens combinations have been added to the DxO Optics Module library, providing support for additional lenses from Canon, Nikkor, Sigma, Tamron, Tokina, Pentax and Sony for numerous Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Panasonic, Pentax and Sony cameras. See the complete list
- The current version of DxO Optics Pro is v6.5.3
- Update via your customer account
Planned for February:
- DxO Optics Pro version 6.5.4 will support the following cameras:
- Many camera/lens combinations will be added for these cameras as well for numerous other cameras already supported.
To access the list of supported camera/lens combinations as well as those planned for February and the ensuing months, follow this link and then select the 2nd tab:
Supported and planned combinations